Friday, August 13, 2010

Introductory Post

Hey Everyone,


Well it looks like I'll be the first cat out of the bag so to speak. I am a 2nd Year Arts/Education Student and I love the idea of embracing technology and making better use of it in our lives, especially when it comes to it's use in education. In this sense, I think the idea of using blogging as an alternative learning community is great. I have blogged a bit but nothing really consistant. 


A blog/website I regularly check out is called io9. It is a blog that focuses on and aggregates news and stories focusing on the subjects of science fictionfuturism and advancements in the fields of science and technology. It's always a really interesting read and I think it's pretty relevant to our discussions. 


I look forward to an exciting semester and some great discussion, both online and offline ;)


Luke  

No comments:

Post a Comment