Monday, October 11, 2010

The Simpsons - Banksy Style

Hey Guys

I came across this video today which I thought was an interesting take on the whole issue of sweatshops. Remember that the Simpsons franchise is owned by Fox, part of the News Ltd group of companies. It is an interesting take on hacktivism and the ideas that we covered surrounding that topic but also the topics we looked at in todays workshop.

This title sequence was actually designed by British Graffiti artist Banksy.

Cheers,
Luke

2 comments:

  1. wow, it was both horrifying and funny. I wonder how many people who have seen that clip will now stop using fox products? Or look to see if the similarities it draws are true?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly made me think, I had no idea that Fox outsourced some of it's animation work to Korea.

    ReplyDelete